Directors of the Company hereby invite the Shareholders of the Company to attend the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGMS) and the Extraordinary General
Meeting of Shareholders (EGMS) (hereinafter referred to as the Meeting) of PT Alkindo Naratama Tbk (the Company) which will be held at:
Day / date : Thursday, August 13, 2020
Time : 10:00 WIB until finished
Address : Jl. Cimareme I Industry No. 04, Cimerang Padalarang, West Bandung Regency
With the following agenda:
- Approval of the Annual Report for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2019;
- Approval of the Company's Financial Statements for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2019 which has been audited by a Public Accountant;
- Approval to increase the allowance for additional reserves of Rp 100,000,000 from the retained earnings as of December 31, 2019;
- Approval of the use of the Company's Net Profit for Fiscal Year 2019;
- Approval of delegation of authority to determine honorarium and benefits for members of the Board of Commissioners and members of the Directors of the Company to the Board of Commissioners' Meeting;
- Approval of the granting of authority to the Board of Commissioners to appoint a Public Accountant Firm that will audit the Financial Statements for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2020.
Approval to give authority to the Directors to amend the Articles of Association in the context of adjusting to Regulation of the Financial Services Authority No. 15/POJK.04/2020 on Plan and Procedures for General Meeting of Shareholders of Public Companies.
- Convocation of this Meeting is to comply with the provisions of Article 10 paragraph 5 of the Company's Articles of Association and Article 17 Financial Services Authority No. 15/POJK.04/2020 on Plan and Procedures for General Meeting of Shareholders of Public Companies.
- The Company does not send separate invitation to Shareholders, so this Meeting Convocation shall be regarded as official invitation for the Company's Shareholders.
- Those entitled to attend and be represented at this Meeting are the Shareholders of the Company whose names are recorded in the Register of Shareholders on July 21, 2020 until 16.00 WIB.
- For Shareholders or their proxies who will be present at the Meeting, or Shareholders who will exercise their voting rights in the eASY.KSEI application, can inform their presence or appoint their attorney and vote through the eASY.KSEI application on the https://akses.ksei.co.id.
- Shareholders in collective custody at the Indonesian Central Securities Depository (KSEI) who intend to attend the Meeting, can register themselves through the Exchange Members / Custodian Bank Securities Account Holders at KSEI to get Written Confirmation for Meetings (KTUR).
- Shareholders who are unable to attend can be represented by their Proxies by bringing a valid Power of Attorney as determined by the Board of Directors provided that members of the Directors, Board of Commissioners and Employees of the Company may act as power of attorney in the Meeting, but the votes that they issue as power of attorney are not counted in the voting.
- Power of Attorney forms can be obtained every working day during business hours at the Company's office, Jl. Cimareme II Industry No. 14, Cimerang Padalarang, West Bandung Regency or in the office of the Company's Securities Administration Bureau PT Sinartama Gunita, Sinar Mas Land Plaza Menara 1 Lt. 9 Jl. MH. Thamrin No. 51 Jakarta 10350, by contacting by email beforehand to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The original stamped power of attorney must be received by the Registrar at the latest 3 working days before the Meeting, which is on Monday, August 10, 2020.
- Shareholders or their proxies who will attend the Meeting are asked to show their Resident Identity Card or other proof of evidence and submit their photocopy to the Registration Officer before entering the room. Shareholders in the form of legal entity must submit a photocopy of the Articles of Association and the latest amendments. Shareholders in KSEI Collective Custody are requested to show KTUR.
- Materials are available at the Company's Office during office hours from August 3, 2020 to August 10, 2020 or can be downloaded at https://alkindo.co.id.
- To facilitate regulation and for the sake of order, the General Meeting of Shareholders or their Proxies are kindly requested to be present in the Meeting Room 30 minutes before the Meeting begins.
Additional provisions related to preventing the spread of COVID-19:
- Whereas based on: (i) Perppu No. 1/2020 concerning State Financial Policy and Financial System Stability for Handling Corona Virus Disease 2019 (Covid-19) and / or in the Context of Facing Threats that Harm National Economy and / or Financial System Stability; (ii) Government Regulation No. 21 of 2020 concerning LargeScale Social Restrictions in the Context of Accelerating Handling of Corona Virus Disease 2019 (Covid-19); (iii) Minister of Health Regulation No. 9 of 2020 concerning Large-Scale Social Limitation Guidelines in the Context of Accelerating Handling of Corona Virus Disease 2019 (Covid-19); and (iv) West Java Governor Regulation No. 36 of 2020 concerning Guidelines for Large-Scale Social Restrictions in Countering Corona Virus Disease 2019 (Covid-19) in West Java Province, the Company strongly urges shareholders to authorize their presence through granting power of attorney to the Securities Administration Bureau (BAE) appointed by the Company namely PT Sinartama Gunita. The power of attorney, questions and voting can be downloaded through the site https//:alkindo.co.id.
Shareholders or their proxies who will attend the Meeting must submit a photocopy of the National Identity Card (KTP) or other ID to the Meeting's official before entering the Meeting Room. For Legal Entity Shareholders, have to attach a photocopy of the latest Articles of Association and the Deed of Amendment to the Management.
- Responding to the 'Status of Specific Emergency Disasters of Corona Covid-19 Virus Disease' and in order to support the government's efforts to prevent the spread of Covid-19, the Meeting will be held in such a way as to promote the health / safety of all parties and comply with the provisions of applicable:
- Physical distancing: The Company will apply a social distance of at least 1.5 (one point five) meters for each seat provided.
- Body Temperature Measurement: participants whose body temperature is 37.5 degrees Celsius or more and / or show flu symptoms such as coughing and shortness of breath, are not permitted to attend the Meeting and will be recommended to visit the Nearest Health Service Facility for further treatment.
- Masks: in accordance with Government regulations, everyone traveling outside the home must wear a mask. The use of masks to enter the venue is mandatory.
- No shake hands policy: Meeting participants are expected not to do handshake activities but can greet in other polite ways without touching.
- Shareholders or Shareholders' attorneys who are present at the Meeting must follow and pass the security and health protocols applicable to the building where the Meeting is held, including filling out a Health Statement
- The Company will re-announce if there is a change and / or additional information related to the procedure for conducting the Meeting with reference to the regulations and recommendations of the Government, including from the applicable Financial Services Authority, and the latest conditions and developments related to the prevention and / or prevention of the spread of the Covid-virus 19
Bandung, July 22, 2020